SA Highest Sold Print: William Kentridge - Sleeper Red. Signed, dated 1997 and numbered 'Proof' colour etching, drypoint and aquatint, 96cm x 192,5cm
Sold Strauss June 2018 for R 720 000 incl. Buyer's Premium and VAT
Because of our print specialisation – our price reading on quality prints provide greater investment understanding – both in terms of quality of print and higher investment returns.
- Our selected art works are part of the important canon of SA Art History.
- Rather acquire smaller denominated faster rising investment Prints at R10- 20K than one large art investment piece that could be slow to rise.
- We closely follow the international auction houses that underwrite our values.
- We carefully study the potential investment of each print.
- We validate all our prints with condition and authenticity certificates.
- Our prints are examined with condition reports
- Each print is uniquely framed with the best quality archival materials.