Why invest in SA Fine Art Investment Prints
Over the last 100 years, South African Printmaking has recently come into its own – as a strong stand-alone medium with an inspired, highly-evolved language created by artists with rich and diverse cultural backgrounds. Prints that sold for R 5K are starting to break the R 60K mark, with select Kentridge’s works soon to break the R 1M mark.
Prints are very easy to trade with: Rather acquire many smaller denominated, faster rising quality investment Prints at R15- 30K ( Such as Pierneef’s) that would give you greater accumulative investments – than one risky masters paintings that potentially be a slow or bad investment.
Our SAPG Prints are sought after SA art investment pieces because:
- Our selected the best art works are part of the important canon of SA Art History.
- We closely follow the international auction houses that underwrite our values.
- We carefully study the potential investment of each print.
- We validate all our Prints with condition and authenticity certificates.
- Our prints are all in excellent condition.
- Each print is uniquely framed with the best quality archival materials.
Our leading investment prints include work by: Battiss, Bell, Clarke, Hodgens, Kentridge, Maufangejo, Page, Pierneef, Skotness, Victor